With dual control and optimum pulse width it is not only the most powerful, but also the most effective obstetric TENS unit available, making it the preferred choice in hospital delivery wards. The Pulsar TENS Rental Pack Your Rental Tens is integrated into a handy carry case. It is lightweight and portable. Included in the rental pack:
- 1 PULSAR tens unit 4 Disposable electrode pads
- 2 Pairs of electrode lead wires
- 1 9V battery
- 1 User guide.
For safety reasons and as the foetus is fully developed we do not allow dispatch of the Pulsar units until 2/3 weeks prior to baby’s due date unless we receive a letter from the mother’s obstetrician. The equipment will be dispatched 16 days in advance of your due date. If you require the equipment earlier than 2 weeks in advance of your due date please call Medicare.
Please Note: A minimum hire charge is applicable. At the end of the initial hire period the hirer must return the Pulsar. Should the unit be required for a longer period the hirer will be charged for the overdue period when the unit is returned. Rental Items – Payment: Credit Card details are required for items hired through the website, by phone or in person. To ensure the security of payment details entered through this website we use the Realex Payments credit card payment processing system.
Realex Payments is a secure payment system certified and approved by banks. Medicare Health & Living Ltd will not have access to the credit card details entered by you, as part of completing a transaction on this website. There are 3 Rental Return Options:
- Return in person: (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm & Saturday 9am-4.30pm)
- Return by registered post or private courier to U Mamma, Glencormack Business Park, Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow: (please keep tracking no. for future reference)
- We can arrange DPD couriers to collect from your home or preferred collection address. A €12 charge applies. (Call 01 201 4900 or email email@example.com to book this option)