The Monitor is powered by 4 LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries. Batteries are included when a unit is rented. A low battery indicator is included on the main panel of the monitor. The MR10 continues to guarantee reliable performance when used with the Graseby Respiration Sensor and a long battery life of up to 60 days.
- Simple and reliable operation.
- Long battery life up to 60 days.
- Clear visual and audible alarms.
- Design standard: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2.
- Bears the CE mark indicating that the Monitor conforms to the requirements in the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices.
Before each usage period, the user must check that both audio and visual signals are working.
We strongly advice that the person in charge with the infant is trained in infant resuscitation.
The Sensor is a disposable item and should be replaced after a maximum of 7 days to minimise false alarms.
- Free Shipping
- Orders must be placed before 2.30pm for next working day delivery
There are 3 return options:
- Return in person: (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm & Saturday 9am-4.30pm)
- Return by registered post or private courier to U Mamma, Glencormack Business Park, Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow: (please keep tracking no. for future reference)
- We can arrange DPD couriers to collect from your home or preferred collection address. A €12 charge applies. (Call 01 201 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this option)