Graseby Respiration Monitor
€85.00 – €105.32
Medicare supplies the Graseby MR10 Monitor for Rental. Proven over 22 years of use to bring complete reliability to infant monitoring in hospital, at home and on the move. The MR10 is a single channel respiration monitor with a choice of a 10 or 20 second apnea delay. To work, the Monitor requires a Respiration Sensor. The Sensor is attached to the baby’s abdomen and is linked to the Monitor by a narrow tube.
A breathing signal is picked up by the soft, foam filled Sensor (Respiration Sensor) attached to the infant’s abdomen. During breathing, expansion of the abdominal wall causes a small amount of air to pass through the Sensor and tube to the Monitor. During breathing the Monitor will also make an audible click and give a simultaneous visual indication. If the selected alarm time (20sec.) is breached (i.e. if no breath is detected after 20sec.) an audiovisual alarm is triggered.
Sensors are sold separately and should be replaced every 7 days.
The Monitor is powered by 4 LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries. Batteries are included when a unit is rented. A low battery indicator is included on the main panel of the monitor. The MR10 continues to guarantee reliable performance when used with the Graseby Respiration Sensor and a long battery life of up to 60 days.
- Simple and reliable operation.
- Long battery life up to 60 days.
- Clear visual and audible alarms.
- Design standard: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2.
- Bears the CE mark indicating that the Monitor conforms to the requirements in the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices.
Before each usage period, the user must check that both audio and visual signals are working.
We strongly advice that the person in charge with the infant is trained in infant resuscitation.
The Sensor is a disposable item and should be replaced after a maximum of 7 days to minimise false alarms.
- Free Shipping
- Orders must be placed before 2.30pm for next working day delivery
There are 2 return options:
- Return in person: (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm)
- Return by registered post to Medicare Health & Living, Glencormack Business Park, Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow: (please keep tracking no. for future reference)